August was a great month. We got to go to Utah again. Hurray!
Mckade finally got to meet Aunt Carolin and Koree (sorry no pictures.)
Saw the Cox's and Dal; Jarin, of course, went golfing with them.
We had a blast at Lagoon for a day.
And we got to go to Bear Lake for the annual Gines reunion. It is always so much fun to see Jarin's extended family. Curtis, Lauren, Cam, and Dal got to come out on Saturday for some family reunion fun. (I am sure they are all related some how.)
Derek took a bunch of the kids on the wakeboard. What a workout!
We also went to the Minnetonka cave right by Bear Lake. And ate a huge pizza on the way home.
Here is our small tribute to the start of football season. Go Eagles!
We have also had some fun in Ohio:
One afternoon we headed out to a park just north of Columbus where there is a beach and a mountain biking trail (the only one around). This is the perfect setup for Jarin and I. We went with two other couples, and the girls and kids went to the beach and the boys hit the trails. It was a lot of fun.
One of my best friends from high school, Kelly, came in town for a cousins wedding. We both moved out of Indiana after high school and only saw each other the first Christmas after high school. Crazy how quickly time goes by. The good news is 1 and 2 kids later and it still seems like old times. We got to go to the zoo with the kids and I had an afternoon with Lena and Simon. It was a blast!
We went to the park. Kade loves his sunglasses.
I got a hair cut!
3 comments:
Once a month is better than never, right? I am just glad that you posted! We loved seeing you guys and just wish you could have stayed longer. I am jealous that Kade will wear his sunglasses. Cam will take his off and throw them on the floor the second I put them on his head. Oh, and I LOVE your new haircut!
I love all the pics of the kids wake boarding. Did Kade try it out or was it too risky for ya'll to take?
Cute hair...I'm due for one too!
Post a Comment