
We spent Thanksgiving with my parents in Indianapolis. We had a wonderful time. Some of the highlights include staying up until 2 am playing Dominoes (Mckade included), going to the art museum to see Roman Art from the Louvre, taking a long nap while my Dad and Jarin went to a shooting range, cooking with my mom (I always learn something new), watching movies, fondueing, and my mom sneaking Mckade a pineapple to suck on (which he loved).
We really have a lot to be thankful for. A year ago today, Jarin was interviewing at Ohio State, and now he has already scrubbed into his first surgery and finished one section of classes. Of course, our biggest blessing this year and what we are most thankful for is Mckade. He is a perfect little boy, and we couldn't be any happier!
Thanks Dad and Mom for a fun, relaxing Thanksgiving break!


3 comments:
I am glad you guys had such a great Thanksgiving! I am sure Nancy's parents enjoyed having you there! Kade is so dang cute. I have been waiting for some updated pics. We can't wait to see you guys next month!!!
Look like fun, I love the pic of McKade in his bumbo seat!
Mckade;
It's always big fun when you come to visit Grandpa and Grandma.
Post a Comment