Mckade and Treyson have something in common, food. It seems like Trey is always eating something(We're still waiting for him to grow however). They should get along just fine in December. Your house looks cute in the pictures by the way.
Those pictures of Kade are so fun. I really like the food one. It is amazing how they start to notice everything! Just wait, it isn't very long until he is will be exploring everything he sees! We will see you guys soon!
3 comments:
Mckade and Treyson have something in common, food. It seems like Trey is always eating something(We're still waiting for him to grow however). They should get along just fine in December.
Your house looks cute in the pictures by the way.
Those pictures of Kade are so fun. I really like the food one. It is amazing how they start to notice everything! Just wait, it isn't very long until he is will be exploring everything he sees! We will see you guys soon!
He looks so dang big! I guess I haven't really seen him for a month.. It was good to see you guys today.
Post a Comment