Kade also got to ride in the 24th parade with Papa on a fire truck. Life couldn't have gotten any better.
And Jarin and I got to go on a date to the Demolition Derby. Good times!
We also toured Temple Square since we never make it there when we go back. We got a bunch of cute pictures!
In Denver I attended my first Scentsy Convention, which was totally awesome. I am legitimately excited for next years. And we got to spend time with Wes and his family. It was so relaxing and fun!
May Ohio grow closer to Utah. (We wish for this everyday. If anyone knows how to make that happen, we would be all ears.)
5 comments:
Love that last line!! I couldn't agree more! Just had to tell you that I love your family picture in front of the temple!
So cute! Love all the pics. Miss you guys!
We love to see what you have been doing.
We sure loved seeing you guys! We also wished that Ohio was closer to Utah! Can't wait to see you guys in a few months!
Your family is so adorable! I LOVE the pic of Cade at the falls. lol. Your ccomment was too hilarious. Next time you are in Denver for a scentsy convention, you need to call me so we can hang out! How much longer are you guys in Ohio?
Post a Comment