At the Johnson Farm:
Kirtland Temple:
Niagara Falls
Maid of the Mist:
I think in this picture Kade is thinking we are crazy for going so close to the falls.
Cave of the Winds:
Yep, me and Izzy right up at the Cave of the Winds Hurricane Deck!
Canada side Date Night:
Niagara at Night:
Fort Niagara:
Some days Izzy seems to like my mom more than she likes me. They are both pretty fun lovin'.
Joseph Smith Home:
Sacred Grove:
I really enjoyed the whole trip. We had never been to New York, so it was fun to see everything. Best of all, my dad has since asked the missionaries to get baptized. We are very excited!
6 comments:
Nancy that is so amazing about your dad, that is some of the best news ever.
WHAT!!!! I can't believe it! That is amazing Nancy I'm so happy for you! Excited to see you Sunday.
That is SOOOO great that your dad is getting baptized! Hurray!
aw, you should have called me! We live like 20 minutes from Palmyra.
That is some pretty amazing news! I am SO thrilled for your family!:)
p.s. Lealani Little is my visiting teacher. she says she knows you from Columbus.
WOW! That is so exciting about your Dad! And it looks like a fun trip as well! I love all the pictures!
What a fun trip! I hope that someday we will be able to make it up there and see all of that church history. Glad you guys had fun and that is SOOOO awesome about your dad!
Post a Comment