On Sunday morning, my oldest sister, Emily, had a little girl. They named her after my mother, Becky. She was 8 lbs. 7 oz. and 21 inches long. Mom and baby are both healthy and doing well. This is Emily's third baby, so Becky is welcomed home to a happy home filled with loved ones. Congrats Allens! She's a cutie.
Congrats Emily! Nice to see the fam. Seems like it's been forever since I have seen Emily or your mom. Have you seen your sister's babies? Or planning on it soon?
What a cute little girl! I'm glad your sister and her family are doing well. Looks like it was a lot of fun at the fair. I'm pretty excited for the Utah fair next week. Probably won't be anything like yours, but fairs are always fun! I need your email address, please, so that I can invite you to our blog. If you want to, that is. ;) My email address is babykiwi@hotmail.com. Hope you are doing well!
6 comments:
Congrats Emily!
Nice to see the fam. Seems like it's been forever since I have seen Emily or your mom.
Have you seen your sister's babies? Or planning on it soon?
Holy crap that means that you're next!!! Are you so excited!!!?!? Looks like you guys have had a fun summer. Hope ya'll are doing well!
What a cute little girl! I'm glad your sister and her family are doing well.
Looks like it was a lot of fun at the fair. I'm pretty excited for the Utah fair next week. Probably won't be anything like yours, but fairs are always fun!
I need your email address, please, so that I can invite you to our blog. If you want to, that is. ;) My email address is babykiwi@hotmail.com. Hope you are doing well!
It sure was fun to be there, and to be able to help. I cant wait until your new arrival gets here!
Love, Dad
Post a Comment