Thursday, August 6, 2009

Camping in Ohio

One of my favorite months is July. We already posted most of our fun adventures, but we also went camping. We had a blast camping and are so glad we decided to go (even with our little tent and being pregnant). Things always work out better than I think they will.












Kade got into Jamie's makeup while he was playing in the tent and put on her mascarra. The next day Lucy got into Jamie's mascarra before church and did the same thing. Sorry he taught her how to.


This is how Kade relaxes in our little pool. I love it!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That poor little girl looks like she hated the water! I'm glad you had a fun summer. Kade has got to be the smartest little boy EVER! You really have a genius there! Plus, he’s super cute. Glad you are doing well. You look great!

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

Fun! Are those relatives? Or friends from the ward? We love camping!!

Jamie Lynn said...

LOL. I love it. That poor little girl..