It's kind of sad when you finally have to accept the fact that vacations back to UT will only come twice a year and for only a week at a time. We have so much family and our friends still there that it makes a week trip seem way too short. We came into town and saw my sister Leslie on Friday. Saturday we spent with some good friends. Leslie, thanks for babysitting Saturday night. Sunday - Thursday we spent in Lake Powell with Jarin's family(Thanks to everyone who has toys we used or organized the trip). Thursday night and Friday morning in Saint George visiting Grandma Mona and Cody and Skye. Friday we headed up to Mount Pleasant for a family reunion at Grandpa and Grandma Olsen's. Kade loved the teepee and little car roller-coaster. Saturday we celebrated the 4th in Kamas and saw all Jarin's high school buddies, and went to the Oakley Rodeo with Curtis and Lauren. Sunday we were back on an airplane headed home. Lucky for us Kade's little girlfriend from Ohio was on the same flight back. Everything was so much fun and we were so glad we got to see so many people. We only wish Columbus was closer to Utah. Here are a few pictures of the adventure:
WOW Kade looks so big! I wish I could have seen him the other night. Vacation is so much fun... it won't be long and I bet you guys will be living back there again:) Glad you had a fun trip and it was so nice to see you.
Wow, that Kade has a beautiful smile! I'm glad you had a safe and fun time in Utah. I heard you wanted to end up in St. George when all of this is over...? Any truth to that?
3 comments:
WOW Kade looks so big! I wish I could have seen him the other night. Vacation is so much fun... it won't be long and I bet you guys will be living back there again:) Glad you had a fun trip and it was so nice to see you.
YES! I love Kade & Lucy in the mile high club. We need to book all of our flights together from now on :)
Wow, that Kade has a beautiful smile! I'm glad you had a safe and fun time in Utah. I heard you wanted to end up in St. George when all of this is over...? Any truth to that?
Post a Comment