Wow, Nancy, I love your hair! I've been wanting to cut mine for awhile now, but I'm too scared. You make it look so nice and cute! Looking good, I'm sure Jarin will love it! I hope Jarin has a fun and safe trip.
Your hair cut is so cute! And, it's simply unfair that it looks like that air-dried! I won't even try to describe my hair when it dries on it's own, but let's just say, not cute! :) Jarin will definitely love it!
Love your hair!!! Can't wait to see you and your belly:) We have misrably been without internet the entire time we have been back in our house until today so sorry I have not been posting comments. All caught up now though. Post pics of your trip to Utah!
9 comments:
Wow, Nancy, I love your hair! I've been wanting to cut mine for awhile now, but I'm too scared. You make it look so nice and cute! Looking good, I'm sure Jarin will love it!
I hope Jarin has a fun and safe trip.
Your hair cut is so cute! And, it's simply unfair that it looks like that air-dried! I won't even try to describe my hair when it dries on it's own, but let's just say, not cute! :) Jarin will definitely love it!
Way to go Jarin!
I think your hair style looks great! Husbands like surprises like that.
Hi Nancy! I hope all is well in Ohio. You are looking so GREAT and I love the new hair :)
Cute hair! You look awesome!
Love your hair!!! Can't wait to see you and your belly:) We have misrably been without internet the entire time we have been back in our house until today so sorry I have not been posting comments. All caught up now though. Post pics of your trip to Utah!
Nancy! I LOVE your hair! I just cut mine a week ago! I can't stop shaking it! It feels so light. I hope you are having a great summer!
thanks nancy for coming down and doing the party for me last night! it was fun and it ws nice to see you:)
Post a Comment