Saturday, January 24, 2009

Smarty Pants

Kade has known all of the ABCs for about a month, and I finally got a video of it today. However, it is too long to upload, so this short one will have to do.

He finds letters everywhere now, especially when we are in the car. Today he told me the following was a T, an I, and an O: Kade knows his numbers, shapes, and how to count to three. As you can tell, we are really proud of him.

He has also started to be really interested in Brutus and the Buckeyes. OH-IO

8 comments:

Kati said...

What the heck! How old is that kid?!

heather said...

So stinkin' cute! Ry told me about the O-H I-O cheer that Kade did, and I'm glad I've seen it now!!

Sara, Nick, and kids said...

so cute nancy! hey thanks so much for all of your help. its fun once its up and running. let me know if there's any other tips. and good idea about the dresses...maybe after some time if i get really good:)

Jamie Lynn said...

He is so cute. I really want his good behavior to rub off on Lucy:)

Kelli said...

It was so fun to sit behind you in church today and watch Kade hug you both non-stop. I couldn't listen because he was so cute to watch.

Kate Lewis said...

You have a very smart little boy! I loved his O-H-I-O cheer too.

Matt and Jessica said...

That is so cute... he really is a smarty pants.

Bart and Krista said...

He is so cute! What a smartie you've got! I think it's b/c his parents are so smart.