yea! can't wait to see pics of the house!
It has sure been a busy time, and a productive time too. I don't think I would have the energy to get everything done that you guys get done.
Wow your house looks beautiful! I hope you get a chance to get on here more often- can't wait to hear updates! Glad all is well :)
congrats Nancy!! Good riddance Westborough . . . not that I didn't love my time there . . . but, you know . . . flasher, leaky everything, broken AC, etc. :) Excited to here how you like it there!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
yea! can't wait to see pics of the house!
It has sure been a busy time, and a productive time too. I don't think I would have the energy to get everything done that you guys get done.
Wow your house looks beautiful! I hope you get a chance to get on here more often- can't wait to hear updates! Glad all is well :)
congrats Nancy!! Good riddance Westborough . . . not that I didn't love my time there . . . but, you know . . . flasher, leaky everything, broken AC, etc. :) Excited to here how you like it there!
Post a Comment