Kade and I had to talk about how you don't "pretend" cook your toys in the real oven or else mom just might cook them "real." To be safe, I should probably start checking in my oven before turning on the preheat. The billowing smoke kinda scared me. Not to mention the smell.
Sword Art Online 5: Phantom Bullet (light novel)
6 years ago
9 comments:
lol that's hilarious!! how funny! i remember when lilly went trough a stage where she threw everything in the garbage. i would go to throw stuff away and the couch coushions would be in there- yuck. pretty much anything she didn't like or that got in her way was garbage. lasted a long time too...
Hahaha!!! Kade looks so sad in that first photo. It kind of makes me feel bad that I am laughing so hard :D
MAN! YOu should have taken a video and submitted to Funniest Home Videos! TyRell and I were just laughing over that one! I would never think to check...wow!
That is too funny! I remember dozens of plastic utensils being melted in my mom's oven too growing up ... it took us kids a long time to figure it out I guess!
Lol! I gotta admit, this absolutely cracks me up!!!
So funny!! But I'm sorry you had to deal with the smoke and smell :)
ha ha! Love it. He's such a cutie pie!
Oh dear! That is so funny!
I am laughing out loud. Was is hard to clean up? Even touching the oven is a punishable offense in our house. Now I don't feel like I am overreacting too much with that rule.
-Em
Post a Comment