Izzy rolled over from her back to her tummy twice today. I'm so proud. Here is a cute picture of her in an adorable outfit yesterday. The picture with Dad is at her Urologist appointment. Izzy has some plumbing that doesn't work quite right and is having a minor (non-invasive) surgery on January 25th to hopefully correct it. Anesthesia makes me nervous, so pray for her.

6 comments:
that is an adorable outfit! can't wait to meet her :)
What a cute baby. I keep intending to call you, then it is too late. We are praying for Izzy. Let us know if you want us to fast for her or anything.
-Em
Good job Izzy! You will have to start watching her more closely now that she is mobile. I have been wondering what the status was with her "plumbing" and keep asking Curtis to call Jarin to get the details, but he obviously hasn't done that yet! I hope you had a good birthday and we will definitely be praying for Izzy.
Aren't little girls so much fun...especially the clothes?!
What a cutie! Hope all goes well with the surgery!
oh yikes. we'll remember her around here. She is plumping up nicely! What a sweet girl.
Post a Comment