My mom was here the first week and that was a life saver. It takes a while to figure out how to manage the needs of two kids at the same time. Since she has left, we've spent a lot of time at home playing games, watching movies, eating the delicious food our friends brought us, watching more movies, and, of course, conquering mountains of laundry. We have managed to go to the pumpkin festival in Circleville, shopping one afternoon, on a walk with a neighbor, to a Halloween party, and to church.
Here are some pictures of our Little Squeak and Big Brother:
Arriving home
Grandma and Izzy
Kade's attmepts to play with Izzy
Kade taking care of himself while Mom's busy
The tutu my mom and I made for her while watching a movie one night
Great Grandma Olsen's quilt
Flowers from my wonderful husband
Kade has perfected his fireman outfit (every item has been thought through and has a purpose)
Go Buckeye Bow (Thanks Meryn)
Jarin took Kade to the Buckeye game on Saturday. He loved it! One of the few things I like about football. (we made our buckeye necklaces from a friends buckeye seeds)
Halloween Party: Firefighter Kade and Fire Dog Izzy (Thanks Mom)
First Sunday to church and this was our best picture of Izzy
Another attempt that night to take a better picture
12 comments:
You've got a cutie!!! She's adorable!
She's perfect Nancy - I love all these pictures!! Thanks for sharing - what a beautiful family!
She is so cute! And I love Kade's fireman outfit.
I can't believe you just had a baby, you look great!
congratulations nancy!! she is so precious. and such dark hair!!don't you just love that little baby smell? enjoy it:)
So cute! Don't you just love little girl clothes?!
She's beautiful! Congrats on going all the way to circleville! That's quite a trek with a newborn! kade is adorable! Love the fireman costume!
You are making me SO excited to have a girl! She is so cute and I hope she likes her new accessories. Keep the pictures coming!
fire dog Izzy is just darling. i think i just had a newborn baby hunger pang
she is too cute, and i bet kade is a great big brother. i love the halloween oufits!
I love all the pics. How cute. You are super mom seriously, you always have it all figured out!
Look at that trendy baby! So adorable.
She is soooo cute I can't wait to see her at Christmas.
-Mady
Post a Comment