Saturday, July 12, 2008

Lake Powell 2008

Lake Powell this year was great. Wes and Cyndi, Derek and Stacy, and Dusty and Raychel went in with Chris and Travis and bought a houseboat. It was really nice and generous of them to include the rest of the family in their vacation. Dusty also bought a new wakeboard boat this year and that was a lot of fun. We really enjoyed ourselves. We were also able to go on the cattle drive just before we left to come back. Here are some pictures.


Wild tube ride





Dusty's new boat

Mckade decided to pump some iron

Mason and Gage roping the dummy

3 comments:

Katie M. said...

How fun! We did family reunion at Lake Powell years ago, and it was seriously one of the most fun vacations ever. It is so georgous down there!

Jamie Lynn said...

Did you have anxiety the whole time with McKade constantly on the move?!! I hope he was good at wearing his life jacket. He is looking soo big and darling. I can't wait to see how he and Lucy play together when we get back! How goes the walking?? Is he close?

kelly said...

I'm loving your swim suit! Looks like my cousin's wedding is Friday the 22 of August. I will call you with more details...