Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer Time

A few weeks ago we bought bikes and a bike trailer for Mckade. It has been so much fun. It seems like we use it at least four times a week. The other night Jarin got out his Camelback so we could take it for a longer ride, and Mckade saw he was drinking from it and insisted that he needed it. The surprising thing is that he is really good at drinking from it. We now put it in the trailer with him and he holds it the whole time.

Mckade got some sunglasses the other day. Doesn't he look so cute. He feels pretty cool in them.




The garden club went picking strawberries on Tuesday, so Mckade and I ventured out. He had a great time eating strawberries, digging his thumb into them and trying to runaway from me.



4 comments:

Sharon said...

What fun! I love the strawberry pictures! :) And the sunglasses are so cute!

heather said...

I love the pictures from picking strawberries!! I'm glad they turned out so good! How cute!

The Cox Family said...

Ok, I LOVE that picture of Kade and his bear friend in the bike trailer sipping on the camel back. That has to be one of my favorite pictures ever. He looks like a stud in those sun glasses. I sure wish Cam would keep his one. Maybe someday! We are so excited to see you guys in a few days!

Jamie Lynn said...

DARLING PIX!! He is looking so big! What are the plans for the bday party??