We finally got a Zoo pass. They really aren't that expensive and it's a ton of fun. On Thursday we convinced Jarin to skip studying and spend the afternoon with us at the zoo. The weather is just too nice to be inside studying all the time. I guess it's good school is over in a week.
Great post Nancy! I love all of the new updates. I am jealous that you guys got a zoo pass. We need to look into one of those. Cam is OBSESSED with animals. I can't wait to go to the zoo this summer. As for the climbing issue- Welcome to the club. He will soon start falling off of the things that he climbs on and will have bumps, and bruises everywhere. It makes them tuff though. Cam has actually pulled the dishwasher out from under the counter due to all of his climbing! So the pictures from your "white trash anniversary" are hilarious. Curtis and I were laughing so hard we were crying! Fun times!
Nancy, this is Sarah. I hope you don't mind that I found your blog, but I'm kind of glad I did. I've been meaning to thank you for coming to Zanna's baby blessing. I have a Thank You card made out for you, but if you wait for that you might never get it. I'm still sitting on Thank you cards from baby showers! You'd think mailing them off would be the easiest part, but I seem to have problems with it. Anyway, Thank You so much! It was really good to see you again, and your Mckade is so adorable! I just love his eyes! Are you guys going to be able to make it to Bear Lake this year? I Love your blog! Very cute!
2 comments:
Great post Nancy! I love all of the new updates. I am jealous that you guys got a zoo pass. We need to look into one of those. Cam is OBSESSED with animals. I can't wait to go to the zoo this summer.
As for the climbing issue- Welcome to the club. He will soon start falling off of the things that he climbs on and will have bumps, and bruises everywhere. It makes them tuff though. Cam has actually pulled the dishwasher out from under the counter due to all of his climbing!
So the pictures from your "white trash anniversary" are hilarious. Curtis and I were laughing so hard we were crying! Fun times!
Nancy, this is Sarah. I hope you don't mind that I found your blog, but I'm kind of glad I did. I've been meaning to thank you for coming to Zanna's baby blessing. I have a Thank You card made out for you, but if you wait for that you might never get it. I'm still sitting on Thank you cards from baby showers! You'd think mailing them off would be the easiest part, but I seem to have problems with it. Anyway, Thank You so much! It was really good to see you again, and your Mckade is so adorable! I just love his eyes! Are you guys going to be able to make it to Bear Lake this year?
I Love your blog! Very cute!
Post a Comment