Saturday, May 24, 2008

Circus and stuff

We went to the circus last saturday and it was about like watching the Disney Channel live. When the elephant came out to paint a picture during the "pre-show" it was right in front of us but Mckade was more interested in the velvet rope than the gigantic elephant on the other side of it. He also fell asleep right before the Tigers came out, but we think he liked it.





We also broke down and finally bought a bike trailer so now we can all go biking. Mckade really likes the trailer but he doesn't really like the helmet. We have to distract him in order to put it on his head.




Mckade also decided to try his hand at painting this week, he painted everything green and blue including himself and then turned the water blue when he took a bath. It was good though because the paint all washed off of everything.



7 comments:

Katie M. said...

How fun to go to the circus. And I always thought those bike trailer things looked fun - too bad they don't make them for adults!

Skye said...

I still don't like helmets either! Looks like you are livin it up having a good time! McKade is getting so big!

The Cox Family said...

I am sure Kade loved the Circus even if he fell asleep! We need to invest in some bikes one of these days too. Kade looks like he has a blast, even if he hates his helmet! He sure looks like a stud in it though. I am also glad that Kade enjoyed his finger painting and that you were able to clean it up. Cam's new favorite activity is to find a pen hiding somewhere (I am not sure where he finds them), and draw all over the walls. Luckily I have been able to scrub it off! BOYS!!!

Jamie Lynn said...

Cute pics!! you are going ot have to post a TON, so I can see McKade all summer. Are you as excited for summer as I am!!! Miss you guys!

Jamie Lynn said...

Cute pics!! you are going ot have to post a TON, so I can see McKade all summer. Are you as excited for summer as I am!!! Miss you guys!

Melanie Sharp said...

Bum - I stalked out your blog again to tell you that the last little Elder Goates (Andrew) just arrived in the Ohio Mission and his first area is OSU campus. He and his comp are in charge of a couple of single's wards and teach all the YSA's in the area. So if you have any single classmates you want to invite to learn more, you know where to send them... :-) Hope life is great! Mel

The Arizona Leavitt's said...

I'll keep an eye out for him. Good to hear from you.