
We spent last week in Washington DC. Nancy's parents were nice enough to drive out with us, and we all had a blast. There is so much to do there, and we felt like we got to see a lot. We even drove down south to Charlottesville, VA to see Jefferson's house. We took about two bazillion pictures, here are a few. It was a little cold the first day and Mckade got a bit sick but everything turned out alright. We were able to meet up with Nancy's cousin Dan who is going to school in Maryland, and her other cousin David who is on his mission there. Dan gave us some great recommendations for restaurants.
5 comments:
Yea for vacations! DC is so fun!
That's fun you guys got to go to DC - what a nice little break!
I really want to go & do that! Looks like fun! I'm worried that Lucy has already past McKade on the scale.. hope he's cool with a chunker girlfriend.
I am glad you guys had a great trip and were able to see so many things. DC is fun to visit, but I don't think I could ever live there!
How many teeth does Kade have now? I can see that he has two on the bottom. Any on the top yet?
It looks like you had a good spring break. DC is a lot of fun. I also wanted to comment about Mckade's two little bottom teeth. They are so cute. Trey has only his bottom two as well. How much does Mckade weigh now? Treyson still cannot keep up to Ethan at 18.2 lbs.
Post a Comment