Sunday, February 10, 2008

The last few weeks




My mom came to visit a couple of weeks ago and we had a blast. She and I played with Mckade a lot and cleaned my house. They were taking a nap together when I took this picture. Also Mckade and I went for a walk yesterday with Kendall while Jarin and Ryan were studying for a big test that is coming up. It was pretty windy and a little chilly so I bundled him up in his snow suit. He was really mad until I got his one hand free so that he could hold his rattle. He looked just like ralphy's little brother from A Christmas Story. Once we got outside he had a ball. Also, he got another tooth this week, so he now has two. You can see the tooth he got a month ago in the picture of him in the bouncer; his new one is still too little to see.

6 comments:

The Cox Family said...

I have been patiently waiting for a new post! I'm glad you did one. That is great your Mom came out to stay with you guys. I bet it was so fun having her there.
I can totally see Kade's first tooth. I hope he is being nicer than Cam was when his teeth starting coming through!

The Cox Family said...

Oh- I forgot to mention that Kade's hair is becoming quite a bit longer than Cam's and I am a little jealous!

Sharon said...

I love kids in those snow suits! :)

Allen Fam said...

McKade is so cute! I always think he looks like the babies in all of the parenting magazines I read. He looks like so much fun now!
-Em

Jamie Lynn said...

Lucy's first boyfriend is just too cute! I'm so glad this test is over.

Kendall Watkins said...

I didn't even thing about Ralphy's little brother. Now that I think of it, he looks the exact same. It was so funny that he could barely move. Thanks for being such great friends. We love having you here with us!