Monday, October 22, 2007

Rolling Over!

Last Monday Mckade started rolling over. He rolls from his back to his front and is now quite skilled in doing so. I have video of it, but can't figure out how to upload it. I'll keep working on it.

4 comments:

Kendall Watkins said...

You've been tagged.
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Anonymous said...

So you can get into medical school but you can't figure out how to post a video? Man Jarin, maybe I shouldn't worry so much about the MCAT.

The Arizona Leavitt's said...

Yeah, there were no computer problem questions on the MCAT so I leave that as a deficiency.

Alan and Sharon said...

Nancy,
I'm glad Katie passed on the blog. Your family looks cute too! How exciting to be in Ohio...how long do you plan to be there? I'm so glad you sound and look so good!
Sharon